Today was our library day. Students went to the library to browse books, check-out, renew, etc. All classes are also getting their writing pieces edited and turning back in their final copy to me.
7th hour students that earned a 4.0 GPA this quarter had a party in the cafeteria and ate Orange Leaf today!
- Read 20-30 minutes to prepare for the essay due on 10/31 on Google Classroom.
- Core: 30 minutes of MobyMax “Reading Skills Informational” is due by Saturday.
- Advanced: No Red Ink pre-assessment quiz is due by Saturday.
- Red Ribbon Week starts next week Oct. 24-Oct. 28th. Below are the themes and dress up attire for each day:
- Monday: Oct. 24th Jeans Day and Neon Day- The theme is I’m a “jean-ious” because I’m too bright to use drugs…Also My future is bright no drugs in sight! Everyone come dressed in jeans and either a bright neon top or bright neon socks.
- Tuesday: Oct. 25th Twin Day-The theme is Save a friend from using drugs and alcohol. Dress exactly like someone else.
- Wednesday: Oct. 26th Workout Wear Day-The theme is Stay healthy and Say, No to Drugs. Come dressed in workout wear.
- Thursday: Oct. 27th Sports Day-The theme is Team up against drugs! Come dressed in a team jersey or shirt
- Friday: Oct. 28th America Day-The theme is Pledge to help make America Drug Free. 6th graders come dressed in red, 7th graders come dressed in white, and 8th graders come dressed in blue.